MBBS Abroad Consultants in Ernakulam for Russia, Ukraine, Georgia
Studying MBBS abroad is becoming very popular nowadays due to the shortage of medical seats and the high fees charged by private medical colleges in India. Studying MBBS abroad provides you with an affordable fee structure and the opportunity to expand your knowledge on different medical practices, hospitals, research and much more. And there’s absolutely no doubt that you can be one of these! Being the leading MBBS Abroad consultants in Ernakulam we can assist you in getting MBBS admission in the top medical colleges abroad in an easy manner.
Top Study MBBS Abroad Programs
MBBS In Ukraine
Getting admission in a reputed medical college in India is a challenging task. In the case of the study of MBBS in Ukraine, several options are available for students who are planning to pursue the MBBS degree course in medicine. Even though the number of international students applying for MBBS in Ukraine is rising, getting MBBS admission in Ukraine is not a complex task. There are many reasons behind this sudden surge in applicants from different parts of the world, including India. The growth in the economy of Ukraine has also given a boost to the medical sector, and thousands of MBBS applicants are looking at the possibility of getting admission in Ukraine.
Study Medicine in Ukraine
Ukraine is located in Central and Eastern Europe, and Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine. The MBBS program in Ukraine ranks among the top globally and is very popular among Indian medical aspirants. Students with a Ukrainian MBBS can work in any EU country without having to pass a screening test. The National Medical Commission approves Ukraine MBBS degree in India. After clearing the National Medical Commission India screening test, students can practice as a doctor in India.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Indian students find it affordable as the cost of studying MBBS in Ukraine is very low compared to the fee charged by the private medical colleges in India.
- The cost of private medical colleges in India is 65% higher than that in Ukraine.
- There is no hidden cost or donation.
- The quality of medical education in Ukraine is Very High.
- High quality and highly qualified teachers/lecturers are the hallmarks of this school.
- Admission Tests like IELTS and TOEFL are not required for MBBS admission in Ukraine.
- Ukraine is part of the Bologna Process that ensures the quality of higher education qualifications.
- The Universities of Ukraine are approved by International organizations, such as the National Medical commission of India, WHO and other organizations.
- Students who completed their medical degree in Ukraine are eligible to apply internationally for licensing exams like the NMC Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), and other medical licensing exams conducted by various countries.
- Ukraine has a low cost of living.
- The MBBS program is available in English medium.
- The gateway to Europe is provided by studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- It has bilateral student agreements with other European countries, making it is easier for students to travel and study abroad in Europe.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is small, which ensures that there are fewer students.
- Students receive individual attention, and the student-to-patient ratio is 1:1.
- More than 5,000 Indian students are currently studying in MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS Duration in Ukraine
The MBBS program in Ukraine lasts 5.8 years, including clinical training. The majority of European countries offer courses lasting 5.5 years to 6Years. The Ukrainian university will award the students the MBBS degree after completing the course and mandatory clinical training program.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Ukraine
- Passport with a minimum of 15 months validity.
- Higher Secondary Certificate & Mark list
- Senior Secondary Certificate & Mark list
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Passport Size Photos- 12 Nos
- Offer Letter from the University
- Medical Certificate
- Attestation of documents from MEA
- Proof of Tuition Fees payment
- Visa Fees
MBBS Ukraine Admission Process
Given below are the certain eligibility criteria the students looking forward to studying MBBS in Ukraine should fulfill.
The admission is open for those who have completed their plus two-level education (10+2) from CBSE, ICSE, State boards or any accredited board or college in India or abroad. However, there are certain important criteria that you will have to fulfill before you can be considered for admission into a reputed Ukraine University for MBBS. The admission procedure may vary from university to university, depending on the policy and rules of each university.
Another important requirement of the students looking forward to studying MBBS abroad in Ukraine is that they should have studied biology in their secondary and senior secondary levels.
Given below are the steps involved in the application process of the MBBS program in Ukraine.
Step 1: Submit the application
Step 2: The University accepts a student’s application, and if eligible, the concerned university
Step 3: Payment of required fees
Step 4: After payment of fees student can apply for the visa
Step 5: After getting the visa, book the flight ticket and join the university.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
MBBS programs at affordable fees. The best part about these medical education institutes in India is that all the teaching is done in English. Some of these medical universities that provide MBBS in English medium and approved by the National Medical Commission India (NMC India) are given below.Bukovinian State Medical University
- Poltava State Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine
- Uzhhorod National Medical University, Ukraine
- Ternopil National Medical University, Ukraine
- Odesa National Medical University, Ukraine
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
- Kyiv Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
- Ivano Frankivsk National medical university
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical university
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Important Dates for MBBS Admission in Ukraine
- MBBS Admission Time: June-August
- Apply for Admission: August: September
- Visa Submission: August/September
- Course Commencement: September to October Every year
Most of the Medical Universities and colleges provide a hostel for students pursuing MBBS courses in Ukraine. Private accommodation and apartments are available for rent near the campus around the Universities. After receiving the offer letter and payment of fees, students can confirm their accommodation status from the universities before arrival in Ukraine.
After you clear the MBBS exam, you can look forward to lucrative job opportunities in Russia, as the salary offered by Russian medical colleges is amongst the highest in the world. If you wish to pursue your career in any other part of the world, all you need to do is opt for a reputed medical college in Russia and study MBBS abroad.
MBBS Ukraine Fees:
MBBS Tuition Fees in Ukraine Starts from 16.50/Lakhs for 6 Years
For More Details About MBBS Ukraine Program, Contact the leading Study MBBS in Ukraine Consultants Now!
MBBS in Georgia
Hundreds of students from India are pursing MBBS at leading universities in Georgia. The study of MBBS in Georgia offers the chance to study in one of the rapidly growing countries in Europe – a country with a rapidly growing economy and a large number of potential job opportunities. Besides, the study of MBBS in Georgia also offers an opportunity for the students to enhance their skill levels in all the allied fields.
As compared to other countries in the erstwhile Soviet region, the tuition fee for the study MBBS in Georgia is relatively higher. Most of the medical colleges of Georgia have been able to make improvements in the existing infrastructure and facilities of the medical institutes. Hence the fee structure for the study MBBS in Georgia is comparatively lower than that of the fees in other European countries when compared to the infrastructure and quality of education.
The institutions are properly maintained and provide high-quality facilities including air conditioning, library, internet, laboratories and many more.
Before you start studying MBBS in Ukraine, it is better to check whether you get campus assistance. Some of the institutes offer the facility of campus assistance. You should therefore check whether you are eligible for such help before you proceed to enroll for the course.
Top Medical Colleges in Georgia
Given below are some of the top medical universities in Georgia providing MBBS courses.
- European University.
- Tbilisi state medical university
- The University of Georgia.
- Ivana Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- AkakiTsereteli State University,
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- New Vision University, Georgia.
- The University of Georgia.
- Caucasus International University.
MBBS Fees in Georgia:
Minimum Tuition Fees Starts from 2.60 Lakhs/Year
For more details about MBBS in Georgia, Contact Us Now!
MBBS in Russia
Russia is known for its education advancement and medical excellence. MBBS in Russia is a popular medicine program that attracts lots of students from all over the world every year, especially from India. Affordable fees and medical education standards attract hundreds of Indian medical aspirants every year to Russian medical Universities. The MBBS degree from Russian Medical Universities is approved by the National Medical Commission of India and other important organizations like the UN, WHO, MCI etc.
Top Medical Universities in Russia
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Kazan Federal Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University
- Crimea Federal University
- Mari State University PC
- Kuban State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University Etc.
6 Years MBBS in Russia Package Starts from 19 Lac (Including Tuition Fee, Hostel and Food)
For more details about MBBS in Russia, Contact Now!
MBBS/MD in Belarus
Located in Eastern Europe, Belarus is a prominent city for medical students from all over the world. Known for its affordable medical education, Belarus is also known for its primitive forests and richest history. If you are looking for the cheapest MBBS abroad Package, then MBBS in Belarus provides the most economical MBBS package abroad. The MBBS degree offered by Belarus medical colleges is approved by the National Medical Commission India and MCI, and other world bodies. The official language of the country is Belarusian, and the MBBS course is offered in English Medium.
Top Medical Universities in Belarus
- Vitebsk State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Belarusian State Medical University etc..
6 Years MBBS in Belarus Package Starts from 14.5 Lac (Approx)
Contact for more details of MBBS in Belarus Now!
Why Ed Abroad is the best MBBS Consultant in Ernakulam Kochi ?
Having arranged admission for more than hundreds of students for MBBS admission in top medical universities in Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Belarus and Italy, we have established ourselves as one of the top MBBS abroad consultants in Ernakulam Kochi in Kerala for study medicine abroad programs. Acknowledged as the top MBBS abroad admission consultant in Kochi for its up to date information and proper assistance for admission and throughout their medicine program, Edabroad strives to assist the student in finding their dream MBBS degree in a professional and hassling freeway.
We arrange all possible assistance to students, including the pick up from the airport to the university. Our team has successfully provided valuable information to students and guided them in their journey from medical aspirants to respectable doctors. That is one of the reasons why we have been acknowledged as the best study MBBS Abroad consultant in Ernakulam Kochi.
Also Read: Study MBBS in Italy
Contact for Affordable MBBS Abroad Programs (Starting from 14.5 Lakhs for 6 Years) Details Now!